cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Endless Looping in Flow
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:03:05 GMT
Yeah thats what I was thinking (the !done thing that is).  But the
problem is.. I cant really force them to signal when they're done.
You know end users... they're just going to close their browser when
done, or click up at the top of the page on another link and leave the
process.

I think I'll add a "Cancel" or "Done" button that'll stop the flow in
the hopes that some people may actually use it.  It doesnt sound like
its a big deal though.

I'm just somewhat concerned about it because it looks like the
flowscript is cached while in continuation.  So if I'm in a
continuation and I change my code.. the change doesnt take affect
until I enter the continuation again.. which makes me think that its
cached in memory somewhere and over time it may end up sucking up
resources.

Thanks for the help.