cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GT 2004 Notes
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:15:32 GMT
Le 14 oct. 04, à 22:30, Lars Huttar a écrit :
> ...I have noticed that in the past, some GT presentations (e.g. PPT
> files) were
> made available on the web. Are any such available this time?..

They are coming for sure (but not all of them are PPT files ;-), as are
the videos of the presentations. It just needs a few days for the kind
people who are doing this to prepare and upload the material.

And BTW thanks very much Rogier for the notes - I meant to help but my
Rendezvous was acting funny and then I got caught into all kinds of
stuff, sorry for not helping much.

-Bertrand