cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard Lewis <richardle...@fastmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: Request Parameters
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:27:27 GMT

On Wednesday, October 20, 2004, at 04:14 PM, Christoph Kliemt wrote:

> Richard Lewis <richardlewis@fastmail.co.uk> writes:
>

> [...]
>
>> will correctly pass the contents of the 'search' section of the URL
>> query string to the XSL stylesheet as 'terms', then the problem, that
>> all I get is a completely empty document, is probably to do with
>> system
>> resources. I've checked the XSL by itself from the command line and it
>> returns the expected result (taking 3 or 4 seconds using Xalan 2.6).
>
> serialize as xml, html may hide something... ;-)

Hmm, tried that but it didn't make any difference.  On Safari I got the
text "XML parsing error" formatted like an H1 but it claimed there was
no document source.  On Mozilla on got a document that just went
Mozilla when serialize="html", but still no source at all on Safari [or
so it claims]).

Um, yeah.  Hmmm......