cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bent André Solheim <bent.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transforming gzipped xml in mysql to html.
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:56:22 GMT
Thanks Derek,

The path you describe is the one I have taken so far, and as it turns
out, the tutorial you suggested is exactly the one I was reading
before seeing your mail! :) If nobody suggest a better way, I think
I'll stick to this solution for now.

Makes me feel better to know that there are other people that would
choose the same solution I have - "desert island" or not. Thanks again
Derek!

Best Regards
Bent.