cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "RedCat Solutions" ...@redcatsolutions.com>
Subject Cocoon / XML / XSL Developer needed!
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:37:24 GMT
I have a 4 month contract based in London for a Cocoon Developer. You
will be working for one of London's leading new media agencies, working
with a team of developers to define and build a large eCommerce engine.
Ideally I want someone with 1+ years Apache Cocoon experience who has
worked for a leading new media agency.

Its a great role and the agency are a fantastic bunch, please email me
at HYPERLINK "mailto:jw@redcatsolutions.com"jw@redcatsolutions.com for
more information.

Kind Regards,

Jamie Webber
RedCat Solutions
Tel:     01992 719900
Mob:    07900 894478
Email:   HYPERLINK "mailto:jw@redcatsolutions.com"jw@redcatsolutions.com

Confidential

An interview either by telephone or in person, is deemed to be an
introduction of the above candidate and is subject to our terms and
conditions.

---