cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rokibul Islam Khan" <ro...@spectrum-bd.com>
Subject Using Relative path into map generate
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 03:57:18 GMT
HI,
Im using the following pipeline match pattern for viewing the employee
report.
            <map:match pattern="employees.html">
                <map:generate
src="http://localhost:8080/Reports/pages/xml/allemployees.jsp"/>
                <map:transform src="allemployeeshtml.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="html"/>
            </map:match>

I was trying to remove the absolute url of the allemployees.jsp. I have
my web application in the same server in Reports directory ?

Can u give me any idea how I can remove the hard code of
http://localhost:8080/Reports ? or is there any way to use message
resource or some thing that can remove the hard code or I can use a
relative url ?

rokib