cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Philipp Rech" <philipp.r...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: CForms: immediate validation of input fields
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:13:34 GMT
thank you guys! that helped a lot.
the <fi:styling onBlur="test();">
works fine too. thank you for that hint!

so i guess there can be a 3-level validation (used seperate OR together):

1- client-side via custom javascript through <fi:styling onBlur="xyz">
2- server-side both, the widget validation AND the fd:javascript stuff
3- application level in the database (or simular applications)

right?

regards,
philipp