cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject RE: Registering own Authentication Manager
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:56:30 GMT
How you use XConfToolTask depends on how you are building your Cocoon
webapp.  We build a vanilla cocoon war file and then build our stuff
separately. We then unwar cocoon's war into a build directory, lay our
stuff on top, and then use XConfToolTask to patch cocoon.xconf as
necessary.  We have our own roles file.

We also due authorization.  I created a PermissionSelector that, based on
the user's permission, allows or denies access to parts of the sitemap.
There are various other ways this could be done without having to replace
the Default Authentication components.  Whatever works for you I suppose.

Ralph