cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Perez <hak...@gmail.com>
Subject Flowscript uploading errors
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:26:22 GMT
Hello

I am experiencing troubles with uploads using Flowscripts (as shown in
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithFlow). I'm getting this
exception : Can't find method
org.apache.cocoon.components.upload.FileUploadManagerImpl.upload(string).

Someone did have the same problem here
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2004-April/050071.html
, sadly my form encoding is set to multipart, I don't understand what
to do next.

In my web.xml, the parameter uploads-enabled is set to true. Here is
the wml code (I am trying to upload from a mobile phone) I am using :

<go ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" method="post"
href="upload;jsessionid=343AA67B26F110G71D2BE1D93FB5EF9A"><postfield
value="$(picture)" name="picture"/> (the "upload" pattern is matched
in sitemap and simply calls the upload() function of my flowscript,
which is a rough copy of the WiKi one)

Does it look correct ?