cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carol Gray <cg...@calmail.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: running multiple instances of cocoon
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:11:54 GMT

>Il giorno 28/ott/04, alle 02:37, Carol Gray ha scritto:
>
>>Assuming I can work around the above problem, I would also like to have
>>the large .jar files, common library files, in just one place. Is it
>>possible to have a shared library directory for these library files? If
>>so, where would it be located and would I need to do anything in
>>particular to my web applications to point to this directory?
>
>$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib should be the right place, I think. As for
>JBoss, sorry but I can't help you with that.
>
>         Ugo

Hello Ugo,
Thanks for your assistance. I have moved multiple:
jboss-4.0.0RC1/server/default/deploy/$my-web-app/WEB-INF/lib
folders to one lib folder in:
jboss-4.0.0RC1/server/default/deploy/common/lib and everything still works.
Well, works as well as it did before. I still get the error
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The given container name is not
unique: cocoon-portal" when I try to access the second web application. I'm
guessing this must be a JBoss configuration problem, since the multiple
applications work under Tomcat 5. I'll keep searching, but if anyone else
has a suggestion as to how to proceed, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks again!
Carol