cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carol Gray <cg...@calmail.berkeley.edu>
Subject running multiple instances of cocoon
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:37:51 GMT
Hello,
I have two--and will have more--web applications that are separate
instances of cocoon. (The classes and other cocoon files are in the WEB-INF
directory of each web application.) This works fine under Tomcat 5.
However, when deployed in JBoss, both version 3.2.5 and 4.0.0, I get an
error when trying to launch the second application: "The given container
name is not unique:cocoon portal". Any clues as to how to avoid this?

Assuming I can work around the above problem, I would also like to have the
large .jar files, common library files, in just one place. Is it possible
to have a shared library directory for these library files? If so, where
would it be located and would I need to do anything in particular to my web
applications to point to this directory?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Carol