cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Registering own Authentication Manager
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 05:51:09 GMT
Frangos, Nick (SAPOL) wrote:

>What happens if the XML in your authentication pipeline like this:

As I said, the example I gave only works with a single role.

>This is my situation, how can the ParameterSelector be used in this case
>with the example code you provided?.

It can't, although I could certainly envision writing a generalized
selector that operates like the ParameterSelector, but creates a map of
all the elements below the specified node.  The tests would then check
to see if the specified value was a member of the map.

>I was thinking of writing my own Selector which would have read the XML from
>the session, then test the roles for the user against the test used for the
>selector.

See above.  I would prefer a more generic selector than one specifically
for testing roles in the authentication data.

Ralph