cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Goupinets <ngoupin...@openskysolutions.ca>
Subject Re: SOAP deprecated with cocoon?
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:13:39 GMT
Hi Robert,

I think you can take advantage of SOAP logic sheets:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SOAPLogicsheet

If you need something more sophisticated, you can also write your own
cocoon component. For a "quick and dirty" solution, it's possible to
create a Java class that sends a soap request via HTTP (that's how the
logic sheet is implemented btw) or employs, say, AXIS.

Then, the results can be serialized into WML, or anything else,
depending on what your needs are.

Sincerely,
Nick Goupinets.