cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: WML generates 406 Not Acceptable error
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:26:22 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 22 oct. 04, à 14:09, Sandor Spruit a écrit :
>
>> ...Troubles start when the stylesheet has an extra namespace to
>> process the results of the request generator. Somehow, the
>> transformation seems to be producing stuff that the Nokia beast
>> does not like. No idea why!..
>
> Do you filter out your namespaces at the end of the pipelines? Some
> transformers do leave extra namespaces in the output, which makes the
> WML invalid. Adding a transformation like the one below should help
> if that's the problem.
>
> Also, it's always a good idea to check your output against the WML
> DTD, emulators are often more permissive than this.

You are right! The wml document produced still has a namespace attribute
in its document root node. Thanks!

Sandor

NEW! international master programme 'Content and Knowledge Engineering'
see: http://www.informationscience.nl/
My personal coordinates: http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/sandor/

"Our minds are harnessed by knowledge, by the hill and the will
to succeed". From: Fish, "Vigil in a wilderness of mirrors"