cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject CForms: Files and upload widgets
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 03:27:41 GMT
Hello,

I have a form which can be populated from an XML file. The XML file is a
config file created by any user. The form comprises of a number of
upload widgets, however the setValue() method cannot be used with this
type of widget. This means when loading the config file I can't populate
the upload widgets and thus effect an upload on a submit - it would seem
the user has to reselect the files again (even if they are the same as
the config).  Is there any way to automatically populate an upload
widget or associate a file with an upload widget? I really would rather
not have to write a file uploader

Scott.