cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: GetTogether pictures
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:23:59 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> FYI, I created a page on the wiki to collect albums of pictures taken
> during the GetTogether: http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Pictures
>
> Have a look to get a feeling of what happened there. And if you have
> some pictures, add a link to your album!

More photos added, follow the 'digital photography' link from:
http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/sandor/

(Many of them taken in the inner city of Gent, i.e. not just the event
itself)

Cheers
Sandor

NEW! international master programme 'Content and Knowledge Engineering'
see: http://www.informationscience.nl/
My personal coordinates: http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/sandor/

"Our minds are harnessed by knowledge, by the hill and the will
to succeed". From: Fish, "Vigil in a wilderness of mirrors"