cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject hostname-prefix matching. How is it done?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:52:51 GMT
Hi,

I use one cocoon instance to serve several domains using this match to
redirect to sub-sitemaps.
          <map:match pattern="**">
              <map:mount uri-prefix=""
src="{global:domains-home-dir}/{request-header:Host}/sitemap.xmap"/>
          </map:match>
Everything works fine this way. At the moment I want to add an
administration interface and a webmail interface to
each domain the folowing way:
requests to hosts with names starting with "admin." (admin.domain.de) go
to the admin-page
requests to hosts starting with "webmail." (webmail.domain.de) go to the
webmail-interface
all other requests are processed as usual.
I once started with the regexp-host-matcher, but that seems to be
removed from the current cocoon distribution. Well that's no
problem since I never got it to work :(

Any hints here?

Chris