cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.5.1 and JBoss 4.0
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:48:14 GMT
That's no problem at all ... simply go into the deployment/tomcatXYZ
(don't know the rest of the path and can't look right now). Do a
full-Text search for "8080" and replace all occurences with "80" (you do
have to have a look if every "8080" realy is a Port-Number sinc I think
there were some Ids with "8080" in them and we don't want to change them
;) )

Regards,
    Chris