cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Gomes Moreira <jorge.go...@sta.ad>
Subject a tag in string
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:52:11 GMT
in my xsl I have script with this code(under) but it says to me that he
is incorrect, but and reality is correct, the error me gives it because
it detects tag that in fact he is string, like I can say to him that
that is string
the compiler says ke to me puts between quotes the attribute of align,
but this causes that in IE the code does not work
<script>
    function insertRow() {

          var row = Math.abs(document.reservarcotxe.hdnCrtRow.value);
          var tbl = document.all("myTable");
          var txt = document.reservarcotxe.origen.value;
          var txt1 = document.reservarcotxe.desti.value;

          if ((txt != "") | (txt1 != "")) {
            var tr = tbl.rows(row);
            var td = tr.cells[0];
            var td1 = tr.cells[1];

            td.innerHTML =  "txt";

         *  td1.innerHTML = " <p align=center><b style='color:
#663300'>" + txt1 + "</b></p>"; *--> this it is the problem

            row ++;

            tr = tbl.insertRow();
            tr.setAttribute("class", "rightcoltext"", false);

            td =  tr.insertCell();
            td1 = tr.insertCell();

              td.innerHTML =  " <p align=center><input type=text
name=origen/></p>";
            td1.innerHTML = " <p align=center><input type=text
name=desti/></p>";

            document.reservarcotxe.hdnCrtRow.value = row;
            document.reservarcotxe.origen.focus();
          }

         }
        </script>