cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: AW: Embedding fonts using fo2pdf serializer
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:40:32 GMT
Westemeyer, Sebastian, VF-DE wrote:
> Well, I believe that I have tried all combinations of absolute and
> relative paths, with and without "file:///". Still it does not work.

It worked for me.

> Could the font itself be the reason it does not work?

If it works for the FOP CLI, it should work in Cocoon too. Memory
shortage might be a problem if your font file is large. Check the
Cocoon logs carefully for any messages possibly indicating a resource
problem or that a file wasn't found.

Note: metrics-file gets an URL (should start with file:///)
while embed-file gets a file path (must not start with file:///)

J.Pietschmann