cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Stylesheet throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:34:13 GMT
On 05.10.2004 12:02, Bart Molenkamp wrote:

> Solved it.
>
> Forrest's document2html.xsl contains a template matching "@id", and I
> guess that this conflicts with the id attributes from CForms, eg
> <ft:widget id="..."/>
>
> Still, I think that the exception thrown is not correct, but I guess
> that's a Xalan bug.

Whenever an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown is XSLT it's a bug
in Xalan IMHO! What shall a developer do with such an exception?

But I had also such cases. I can happen when you have a circular
template call or something similar. It mostly helps to remove one
template after another (or remove all and re-add them step by step) to
find out which template causes the exception.

Joerg