cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mvaterlaus <mvaterl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: more intuitive place for Cocoon status page and clear-cache command.
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:44:25 GMT
Hi Tony, hi all,

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:14:17 -0500, Tony Collen <colle006@umn.edu> wrote:
<snip/>
> > - It might be useful, too, to have a link on the "status" page to show
> > the output of xalan:checkEnvironment(), to show more details about the
> > versions of various components (Xalan, Xerces, SAX, etc.) being used.
> >

> This also sounds like a good idea.  A long time ago I was throwing
> around the idea of making something like PHP's "phpinfo()" page that
> shows a ton of useful information about the system.  Perhaps we could
> figure out something like this that would show the system environment,
> the container info, etc...

I would really appreciate such a solution. Why not move all the
informal and management stuff like status page, link checker or the
possibility to clear the cache to a section of its own called
"management"? The according files would be moved in a dedicated
directory with a sitemap of its own.

Markus