cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: dynamic xml, xslt, and flowscript
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:07:42 GMT
Hi,

what if you make transformed XML-file with cocoon.processPipelineTo and
then send that result to a generator that is showing the results?

Like this:

var result = cocoon.processPipelineTo ("transform");
cocoon.sendPageAndWait ("showresult", {"result": result});

- Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *