cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet <and...@jibeya.com>
Subject Urgent! cocoon.createSession() not working in 2.1.5.1
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:03:03 GMT
Hi,
I am running cocoon 2.1.5.1 in JBoss 4.0 like so:

/server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/cocoon.war

i have a website which uses simple MVC using flowscript. I originally
developed the system under tomcat alone using cocoon 2.1.4 which worked
fine. I copied the cocoon folder and placed it in the above mentioned
directory in JBoss. Now flowscript does not work. I have a few global
variables which I make persistent by initiating cocoon.createSession(),
but when I move from page to page and try and grab the values from
those global variables they all have a null value. What is going on
here? Is anybody else experiencing this under 2.1.5.1 using JBoss 4.0?
Any input on this issue is urgently required.

many thanks

Andrew