cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gerritjan <gerritjankoekk...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Unable to pass inputmodule value as parameter
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:26:52 GMT
Does anyone happen to know how to format this date:currentdate
I get Fri Oct 15 21:23:06 CEST 2004 , and I want 2004-10-15
I do not want to modify the cocoon.xconf that is delivered with the
cocoon because I do not want to remember this each time I upgrade
cocoon...

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Op 15-okt-04 om 20:43 heeft gerritjan het volgende geschreven: