cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson" <john...@soho.club.tw>
Subject Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:23:39 GMT
every file in filesystem is ok,but cocoon said can't find it???
My windows is XP Home SP2
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roberto
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 5:19 PM
  Subject: Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2

  Hi,
  well I don't get it if you installed Cocoon doing the "build" from command line. This will
create a build folder with some sub-folder, one of this is webapp and there there is another
one called samples/hello-world & inside u should have samples.xml & content/hello-world.xml.
If you don't have this maybe something went wrong during installation. If u got everything....,
well, sorry Im very newbie, so I don't know ...

  Roberto