cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to display html?
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:03:13 GMT
Thank you for the pointer.

I think I can manage to download the
JXTemplateGenerator you mention...

I am not clear on the DOMFragment/DomNode bit however.

I can make the bean return a DomNode or DOMFragment
but am not sure what it is or should look like.

Any pointers on this would be helpful.

The text I would like to test out is this:

"Here is a link you can click on for more information:
<a
href="http://www.yahoo.com">http://www.yahoo.com</a>"

What would this have to look like to be treated as a
DomNode?

thx
Paul