cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject table with dynamically defined rows and columns in CForms
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:52:48 GMT
Hi,

I have to build the ability for a customer to checkoff
permissions (using a checkbox) for different roles and
secured objects, in a table like structure.

The columns of the table will correspond to the roles
and the rows of the table will correspond to the
objects on which permissions are to be granted.

I can do this using the repeater widget if the number
of columns is fixed, adding new rows as different
objects are to be secured are added in by the customer
- no problemo.

However, the customer can also add new custom roles
and hence I don't think a repeater widget will fit the
bill.

Any suggestions on how I can transparently provide
this ability?

TIA!
Paul

The customer can add both custom roles and permissions