cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Picasso <oscgoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Lucene/SearchGenerator exception
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:38:04 GMT
Hi,

I use the SearchGenerator in one of my pipeline and sometimes I get the
following Exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.util.NoSuchElementException: no more hits: Bad file descriptor

Original Exception: java.util.NoSuchElementException: no more hits: Bad file
descriptor
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.search.LuceneCocoonPager.next(LuceneCocoonPager.java:207)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator.generateHit(SearchGenerator.java:641)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator.generateHits(SearchGenerator.java:623)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator.generateResults(SearchGenerator.java:600)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator.generate(SearchGenerator.java:538)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:535)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:166)

Usually, when I reload the same url, I get the search results correctly
displayed (not always though).

Any idea?

Oscar

PS: I use cocoon-2.2.0-dev