cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: authentication framework and continuations
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:43:26 GMT
Jorg,

thank you very much.

I will try this approach - just wasn't sure how to use
the <ft:continuation-id> tag in my template.

Do I simpley do this anywhere reasonable in the
template:

<ft:continuation-id><fi:styling
type="hidden"/></ft:continuation-id>

-hopefully, this will be my last question, sorry for
the bother and thanks for the help so far.

rgds
Paul
--- Jorg Heymans <jh@domek.be> wrote:

> Paul Joseph wrote:
> >
> > 1. So for this to work there is no need to use
> > encodeURL? I was under the impression that
> encodeURL
> > was needed as the auth framework created a session
> > behind the scenes.
>
> If the browser doesn't support cookies then the
> webapplication should
> rewrite or encode all URL's in the page to attach
> the sessionID to it.
> If your browser allows cookies then there is no need
> for this. The
> auth-framework or cocoon itself creates the session
> transparently.
>

> > 2. How are you matching the *.continue i.e.
> >
> > If I use
> > <map:match type="request-parameter"
> > pattern="continuation-id"> instead of
> >
> > <map:match pattern="*.continue">
> > I get the following msg.
> >
> > org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No
> > pipeline matched request:

webtask/array/3b3639336a20303b2b63112f7046410573643157.continue