cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: authentication framework and continuations
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:38:02 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your respones.

I can take out the encodeURL and the same thing
happens...I thought I needed it to maintain session -
no?

The way I do it is as follows:

<map:match pattern="*.continue"><!--this is the
problem area-->
  <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
 </map:match>

<!--these *seem* to work ok-->
<map:match pattern="arrayadmin-display-pipeline">
  <map:act type="auth-protect">  <!-- check
authentication -->
    <map:parameter name="handler"
value="simpleauthenticator"/>
  <map:generate src="arrayadmin_template.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="forms"/>
  <map:transform type="i18n">
    <map:parameter name="locale" value="en-US"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:transform
src="context://resources/resources/forms-arrayadmin-styling.xsl"/>
  <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
  <map:serialize/>
  </map:act>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="arrayAdmin">
  <map:act type="auth-protect">  <!-- check
authentication -->
    <map:parameter name="handler"
value="simpleauthenticator"/>
  <map:call function="arrayAdmin">
  <map:parameter name="bindingURI"
value="arrayadmin_bind.xml"/>
  </map:call>
  </map:act>
</map:match>

</map:pipeline>
</map:pipelines>

--- Jorg Heymans <jh@domek.be> wrote:

> There is a continuation id construct you can use to
> set it as a hidden
> variable in your form (<ft:continuation-id> IIRC),
> try using this. Don't
> know if you URL encoding is interfering. How do you
> encodeURL btw?
>
> Jorg
>
> Paul Joseph wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have implented an authentication handler and all
> > works well as far as authentication of a given
> page -
> > if the user is not logged in, (s)he gets
> redirected to
> > the right login page etc.
> >
> > However, I am having one problem - dealing with
> the
> > following lines in the sitemap:
> >
> > <map:match pattern="*.continue">
> >    <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
> > </map:match>
> >
> > I get the following error:
> > cause: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: No
> > function nor continuation given in <map:call
> function>
> > at

file:/C:/Tomcat/webapps/cocoon/webtask/array/sitemap.xmap:28:33