cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew MacDonald <andrew_james_macdon...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Changing the portal layout dynamically
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:59:06 GMT
Thanks for the help Carsten, but we are using the
portal engine, not the framework.  Would I use the
same approach for the engine to modify the layout
dynamically?  Also, I noticed in the API that there
are two classes named PortalManagerImpl.  I'm assuming
I'd want to use the
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components one?

Thanks,
Andrew