cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pablo Polvorin <pp...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: [Portal] Need help: Can't view JSR-168 portlets
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:54:05 GMT
He, not sure, but im think that the "webapp" part of
"webapp.TestPortlet1" must be the same as the deployed
war.
Hope this can help.
(and sorry for my bad inglish)

 --- ajimenezd@soluziona.com escribió:
> Hello.
> I'm not able to run JSR-168 portlets into the
> cocoon-portal demo.
> When I clicked 'JSR-168' tab I got portlet windows,
> but the only portlet
> content was 'The coplet XXXXXXX is currently not
> available.'
> and I could find next exception into core.log:
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXException: Portlet couldn't be
> loaded: webapp.TestPortlet1
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.PortletAdapter.streamContent(PortletAdapter.java:160)
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.AbstractCopletAdapter.toSAX(AbstractCopletAdapter.java:128)
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.portal.source.CopletSource.toSAX(CopletSource.java:168)

> Then I've installed pluto container into tomcat box
> like specified in main portal tab:
>     *  Get the jakarta pluto project and install it
> into Tomcat (Test Pluto now).
>     * Install Cocoon as a web application in Tomcat
> and remove the Pluto webapp. Please note, that it is
> currently not possible to start Cocoon
> directly from a war file; it has to be expanded.
>     * Remove the pluto-*.jar and the
> portlet-api-*.jar from the Cocoon WEB-INF/lib
> directory.
>     * Start Tomcat and run the Cocoon portal demo.
> You should now see two portlets.
>
> And now I can only get error message ('The coplet
> XXXXXXX is currently not available.') for only one
> of the sample portlets. The rest of them do not
> show any message and now I can find next error into
> core.log:
>
> ERROR   (2004-10-13) 16:36.17:664   [portal]
> (/cocoon/samples/blocks/portal/portal)
> http7070-Processor4/LoggerImpl:
> PortletInvokerImpl.action() -
> Unable to find RequestDispatcher.
>
> Anybody knows what's happening?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Arturo Jiménez de los Galanes Reguillos.
> mailto:ajimenezd@soluziona.com
> http://arturojimenez.webcindario.com

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help@cocoon.apache.org

Correo Yahoo! - 6 MB, tecnología antispam ¡gratis!
 Suscribite ya http://correo.yahoo.com.ar/