cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Julian <cerebr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JavaServer Faces in Cocoon
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:23:52 GMT
Vadim,

1)Is there any documentation on how this all works?

2)It seems odd to combine JSF with Cocoon since they
have different ideas of rendering, right?  I mean
using JSF renderers and then XSLT seems to mix
concerns or perhaps redundant.  How would
multi-target/device support work in such a
config...stlye the JSF file?  I am a newbie to JSF and
would appreciate any insight you may have to offer.

-Julian

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam