cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE: [portal] : portal-save-profile action is broken
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:15:07 GMT
Carsten
I don't think so, because I don't use JSR-168 in my portal. I got this
exception with my portal
Original Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.persistence.ConverterException: unable to find
FieldDescriptor for 'name' in ClassDescriptor of attributed-map-item
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.persistence.CastorSourceConverter.getObject(Cas
torSourceConverter.java:82)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.MapProfileLS.loadProfile(MapProfileLS.
java:139)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.loadProfi
le(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:377)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.getOrCrea
teProfile(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:251)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.loadProfi
le(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:131)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AbstractUserProfileManager.getPortalLa
yout(AbstractUserProfileManager.java:337)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AbstractUserProfileManager.login(Abstr
actUserProfileManager.java:56)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.acting.LoginAction.act(LoginAction.java:60)
It's look like fail when coplet have attribute (in this case DBID). Here is
a sniplet of the profile saved
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <coplets>
- <coplet-instance-data id="CMSShowDoc-1" name="standard">
  <coplet-data>CMSShowDoc</coplet-data>
- <attribute>
  <name>DBID</name>
- <value xsi:type="map-item"
  <name>DBID</name>
  <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">Undefined</value>
  </value>
  </attribute>
- <attribute>
  <name>DocType</name>
- <value xsi:type="map-item"
  <name>DocType</name>
  <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">Undefined</value>
  </value>
  </attribute>
  </coplet-instance-data>
What do you think about that?