cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE: [portal] : portal-save-profile action is broken
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 12:32:16 GMT
With the original portal sample, I got
Original Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.persistence.ConverterException: unable to
instantiate a new type of:
org.apache.cocoon.portal.pluto.om.PortletWindowImpl
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.persistence.CastorSourceConverter.getObject(Cas
torSourceConverter.java:82)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.MapProfileLS.loadProfile(MapProfileLS.
java:139)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.loadProfi
le(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:379)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.getOrCrea
teProfile(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:251)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.loadProfi
le(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:125)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AbstractUserProfileManager.getPortalLa
yout(AbstractUserProfileManager.java:337)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AbstractUserProfileManager.login(Abstr
actUserProfileManager.java:56)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.acting.LoginAction.act(LoginAction.java:60)
Laurent