cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Small Berries <jonsmallberr...@gmail.com>
Subject dynamic xml, xslt, and flowscript
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 06:37:33 GMT
Hi all,

I've got a problem getting Cocoon to do a relatively simple task.  I
don't think I'm approaching it correctly.  I would like to have users
enter some xml and xslt and display their transformed xml back to the
screen below the text areas (same page).  With just the sitemap I can
use stream generators to display the transformed xml to a new page.
With flowscript, I can display xml to the same page.  But, there
doesn't seem to be any easy way to either A) tack on the transformed
user input to the same page from the sitemap or B) transform the user
input within the flowscript.  This is for an assignment.  I'm looking
for pointers of the direction I should go in.  Is there another way to
try to implement this?