cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ben Morris <bmorri...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with reloading
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:18:05 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem when I turn on auto-reload in the cocoon.xconf
file.  I do have the latest version of the xercesImpl.jar, xalan.jar,
and xml-apis.jar in my JAVA_HOME/lib/endorsed directory.  The error is
below.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rg.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error
in sitemap configuration : UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not
find the component for hint []
         at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(/Users/bmorris/Cyclone/
dev/CI5/webapps/ui/WEB-INF/work/org/apache/cocoon/www/
sitemap_xmap.java:234)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(DefaultComponentFactory.java:264)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:98)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGen
erator(GeneratorSelector.java:187)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.cre
ateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:357)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:312)
         at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:267)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:552)
Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for
hint []
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(
ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:198)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(Default
SitemapComponentSelector.java:101)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(Default
SitemapComponentSelector.java:104)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.preparePattern(/Users/bmorris/
Cyclone/dev/CI5/webapps/ui/WEB-INF/work/org/apache/cocoon/www/
sitemap_xmap.java:1242)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.prepareMatchers(/Users/bmorris/
Cyclone/dev/CI5/webapps/ui/WEB-INF/work/org/apache/cocoon/www/
sitemap_xmap.java:1261)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(/Users/bmorris/Cyclone/
dev/CI5/webapps/ui/WEB-INF/work/org/apache/cocoon/www/
sitemap_xmap.java:227)
         ... 7 more

request-uri