cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roberto" <rma...@montefiore.ch>
Subject core.log
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:47:15 GMT
Hy there,
anybody knows why I got this when I start cocoon & what I should do to set it properly?
This is the core.log:

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory
[Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory

And this:

WARN    (2004-10-27) 14:29.43:047   [core] (Unknown-URI) Unknown-thread/JMSEventListener:
Could not obtain JMSConnection
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException: Attempt to register Listener on unavailable
JMS Connection

Thanx in advance
Ciao
Roberto