cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "JACOB, ERIC" <eric.ja...@bell.ca>
Subject RE: Portal Engine - Coplet I18n question
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:05:23 GMT
Hi Phil,

Here Carsten's answer about Coplet i18n:

------------------------------

Hi Eric,

I'm only reading the user list from time to time, so I didn't see your
question. The i18n support for the portal is not as good as it could be. I
think we are using the following approach: Specify the key in the title of
the coplet-data: <title>LogIn</title>. Then in the renderer that renders the
window, add the i18n tag around the title (this is done in the window.xsl).
Current it does something like this: <xsl:when test="@title">
  <b><xsl:value-of select="@title"/></b>
</xsl:when>
and you could change it like this:
<xsl:when test="@title">
  <b><i18n><xsl:value-of select="@title"/></i18n></b> </xsl:when>

Then place the i18n transformer in the main pipeline just after the cinclude
transformer. (This is the "portal" pipeline with the portal generator).

HTH
Carsten

It works for me.

HTH