cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Art Spasky" <art.spa...@dgma.donetsk.ua>
Subject Re: Classpath
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:09:32 GMT
can you connect to your server via java program (not from cocoon)?

As I am concerned Cocoon automatically adds to classpath all jars in lib directory
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roberto
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 7:39 PM
  Subject: Re: Classpath

  The error.log file tell me:

  java.sql.SQLException: Failed to obtain connection

  The core.log file tell me:

  java.sql.SQLException: Communication link failure

  nothing with CLASSPATH, but I thought that I should set the variable. Im just trying to
follow some samples that I found in some book is not a real project... but you know ...