cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tomasz Nowak" <tnowa...@netventure.pl>
Subject Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:05:54 GMT
Hi Cocooniers,

Yet another full-blown implementation of Cocoon framework comes
from Netventure, Poland ;) Please, visit:

  http://www.lestar.pl/

  Lestar - leading polish manufacturer of power protection equipment
  / The site is available in English, German, Russian and Polish /

Lately we've also finished another Cocoon site. Customer still
inserts content into the CMS-system, so there's not much information
yet. But already existing producs are quite deeply described.

  http://www.inside.pl/

  Inside - polish interior design company
  / The site is available in English and Polish /

I'd appreciate adding these links to livesites page.
Regards,

--
Tomasz Nowak
  Netventure, http://www.netventure.pl/