cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mirko Görgen <...@ipylon.de>
Subject AW: Lucene Term Highlighting
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:38:07 GMT
Hi Hugo

First of all I dont wanted to be impolitely when I wrote "... outdated
article ...". So I hope you don´t get it wrong :-)

>"For my understanding I have to add the jar file and to extend to xsp
>lucene
>example. There is no comment to change s.th. on the source of lucene."
>Which jar file and which xsp lucene example you are talking about?

I was talking about the jar file from the lucene Sandbox area and the
xsp example of cocoon block.

But to sum up, problem is now solved for me. So result could be seen at
www.learnkey.de

For the one how are interesting in.

I used another xslt which give me one node including whole text of each
page and modified same parts of cocoon.xconf to tell lucene to add this
node to the index. By searching I pulled out the field again and used
the classes of the jar file to get the "term highlighting".

Regards
Mirko