cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mirko Görgen <...@ipylon.de>
Subject AW: Lucene/SearchGenerator exception
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:42:50 GMT
Hi

Unfortunately not the answer, but I noticed this error only on windows
system on Linux it doesn't occur. So question from my side. Do you use
Windows or Linux or s.th. totally different system?

Regards

Mirko

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Oscar Picasso [mailto:oscgoogle@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2004 18:38
An: cocoon list
Betreff: Lucene/SearchGenerator exception

Hi,

I use the SearchGenerator in one of my pipeline and sometimes I get the
following Exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.util.NoSuchElementException: no more hits: Bad file descriptor

Original Exception: java.util.NoSuchElementException: no more hits: Bad
file
descriptor
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.search.LuceneCocoonPager.next(LuceneCocoonP
ager.java:207)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator.generateHit(SearchGenerator
.java:641)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator.generateHits(SearchGenerato
r.java:623)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator.generateResults(SearchGener
ator.java:600)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator.generate(SearchGenerator.ja
va:538)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process
XMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:535)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe
line.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:166)

Usually, when I reload the same url, I get the search results correctly
displayed (not always though).

Any idea?

Oscar

PS: I use cocoon-2.2.0-dev