cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Conversion - performance
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:06:25 GMT
One way is to avoid using the docbook.xsl ... or
work with a very stripped down and customized
view of it.  Its a very large set of sheets that you
are accessing here... I had similar problems.

>>> obleses@novell.com 2004/10/01 11:40:08 AM >>>
Hi,

I have performance problems when generating documents.
For a file with a size of 517 Ko, it takes more than 2 minutes to
generate the html file (1373 Ko).
For this generation, I wrote 2 xsl (and I reference the docbook.xsl)
and
I use Xalan 2.6.0.
The result is ok but how can I improve performance ?

Thanks
Olivier

believed to be clean.