cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject [SOLVED] RE: Data access to/from JXTemplate
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:28:17 GMT
Just for the record, I found the problem:
if you try the example below it will work -
but if you replace the parameter name with
one that is hyphentated eg. file-ID, then it
won't.  I guess allowable syntax for parameter
names is documented in that Cocoon Sitemap
Schema I have never studied ;-)

>>> DHohls@csir.co.za 2004/09/09 11:29:01 AM >>>
Jeroen

Yes, I also thought it *should* work -
I am using Cocoon 2.1.5.

I will use your sample and see if I can figure it.

Thanks for trying!
Derek

>>> j.reijn@hippo.nl 2004/09/09 10:23:02 AM >>>
Derek,

regarding the second issue.

I have tested the situation with the sitemap matcher:

<map:match pattern="view2/*">
  <map:generate src="view.jx" type="jx">
   <map:parameter name="fileID" value="{1}"/>
  </map:generate>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Code in the jx template:

<test target="${cocoon.parameters.fileID}">
</test>

The result is:

<test target="test">
</test>

So it should be correct. What version of cocoon are you using?

Jeroen