cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: [CForms] HTMLArea: how to retrieve the content as a set of xml-no des
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:40:33 GMT
Yup - same problem I just posted... see:
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2004-September/056112.html

>>> Bart.Remmerie@elia.be 2004/09/14 10:04:33 AM >>>
Dear all,

I'm creating a webapp containing a basic use case which is nearly the same
as the HTMLArea sample:

Information is entered using the HTMLArea
This information is added to a bean/xml-doc/whatever
This information is returned on the next page.

My problem is the following:
When returning the information you see the following:
This is a <strong>test</strong>
What I need is not the escaped text converted back to visible tags
What I need is the text "This is a test" with the tags applied.

I don't seem to manage to convert the escaped text back to tagged text
(writing this I realize there must be an easy solution, 'cause the problem
sure does sound simple)

Any hints ?

Thanks,
Bart Remmerie

This message and its attachments may contain confidential information protected by intellectual
property rights or other rights & is strictly for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.
It is strictly prohibited to copy, alter or disclose this message or its contents to any other
person without Elia's prior consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please inform the person who sent it and delete the message from your system. Elia is not
liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any loss in
the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it or as a result
of any virus being passed on. This message does not constitute any commitment from Elia except
when expressly otherwise agreed between the intended recipient and Elia.

U vindt de Nederlandse versie van deze disclaimer op onze internetsite  www.elia.be

Vous pouvez découvrir la version française de ce disclaimer sur notre site internet www.elia.be

believed to be clean.