cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Dynamic forms with Cforms
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:27:34 GMT
David

Please post in plain text next time...

There were three quesitons there:

1.  In my sitemap, am I supposed to call JXGenerator ?
No, rather call this from your flowscript, passing in the
value(s) of the form template you want to be "dynamic".

2. Am I supposed to call an XSL transformation after this
to make the forms object appear on the resulting page ?
You could use the built-in stylesheets supplied with the
Cocoon samples.

3. is it possible, with the source transformer
, to insert several first level tags inside an existing document
without
the "path" element to be inserted
I am not sure about this; you dont need this transformer to
work with plain CForms...

Derek

believed to be clean.