cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Using wildcards within map:select
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:42:30 GMT
David

At a quick guess I think you need to go "back"
up a level, using {../1} to retrieve the value.

Derek

>>> david.merrilees@fenc.org.uk 2004/09/01 03:53:37 PM >>>
I've written an action to retrieve a value from a database and set it
a sitemap parameter, then I'm performing a select based on the value
of
the parameter.

I've found i'm unable to retrieve the value of the wildcard from the
map:match pattern attribute within the map:select collection; the {1}
token has no value (see code excerpt below).

Why is this? Is there any way around it?

Thanks

David Merrilees

<map:match pattern="*.xsp">
	<map:act type="printOption">
		<map:parameter name="id" value="{1}"/>
		<map:select type="parameter">
			<map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test"
value="{printOption}"/>
			<map:when test="2">
				<map:redirect-to
uri="print/flyer/{1}.pdf" />