cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Problems with schema-to-form example
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 08:53:07 GMT
I have been trying to get the schema-to-form example from
the Cocoon wiki working
[ http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Schema2CocoonForms  ]

The install guide says:

"The example expects a directory 'cforms', which includes directories
'resources' and 'messages'. Obviously I did not include them, as they
are part of the Cocoon distribution. You may have to change some paths
in the sitemap, as well as the resources-uri in forms-*-styling.xsl, to
get the example working. "

I have a directory structure under 'schema' (where the
sitemap et al are placed) that has:

cforms
cforms/messages
cforms/resources

I have also edited all the forms-*-styling.xsl files to
have :

<xsl:param name="resources-uri">cforms/resources</xsl:param>

But I still get the error message:

Unable to locate resource: OtherMessages (key [OtherMessages])

What else do I need to do get the sample working??

Thanks
Derek

believed to be clean.